Thursday, February 16, 2017

In honor of 2011-PTI

We continue to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Papertrey ink with lots of kind memories and amazing projects. Here's mine for the year of 2011





My card got inspired by the card Nichole Heady created for the release of the Year of Flowers stamp set. This stamp set has been in the base of many fond memories created, including the wedding invitations for my friend. Yes, that's  how special it is!

 I absolutely adore the subtle background Nichole created so that inspired me to do my card. I incorporated the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the romantic coloring of the As you See It Challenge (even though I'm a little off with the colors)


Stamps: PTI (Year of flowers; Happy trails)
Paper: Recollections(white,kraft,vellum)
Ink: Versafine (black), Recollections(chestnut)
Tools: Spellbinders (Classic Scallop)
Accessoriespencils,twine, button, washi tape, embossing powder





5 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! I love the way you've stamped the image in behind your scalloped focal point and the vellum flag is a perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us as As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet cluster of flowers! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the kraft paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely! I love that background! Such pretty flowers Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! The repeated image tone-on-tone in the background echoing the focal image is a great idea! Thanks for adding your talents to our gallery at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete