Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor day challenge

Happy labor day to all  :)
Since its a LABOR day and I have to go to work,  I felt like I have to celebrate a little somehow.  So here it is- a thank you card to express my gratitude that I have a job so I can support my crazy obsession with paper,  stamps,  ribbons and buttons (especially buttons)


I  started with the amazing inspiration from As you see it. They added a twist- a 10 min creation.  OK,  I'm game :) but really, it took me 13 and it's only because I spent too much time removing the washi tape of my fingers and trying to glue it to where it belong, the card that is. I am probably the most glue-challenged person :( Also I grabbed the sketch idea over at The retro Sketch and you already saw the final result


                      


RS #130
AYSI051



Stamps: INKADINKADO (Summer assortments Mini)
Paper: Bazzill (white,Yellow )
Ink: Recollections (chestnut)
Accessories:  Enamel Dots(My mind's eye)washi tapes
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

4 comments:

  1. This is a great example of speed stamping! I love the colours and patterns of washi tape and the way the little enamel dots complimented them! Thanks for playing along this week with As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of washi tape and dots on your card. 13 minutes is great! I hope you'll play again over at the As You See it Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - I love the diagonal element of the washi tape and the way you framed your stamped piece with a doodle line! Really fun card for our speed stamping challenge - great work! Thanks for playing along with the As You See It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project...This may be turned into a sketch for a future challenge. Love the washing on a diagonal! Thanks for playing along at AYSI!

    ReplyDelete