Monday, March 22, 2021

Long Easter

Spring is here! 
Which mean that Easter is around the corner.




 I started with the inspirational photo from the As you see it blog.  Flowers, beautiful pastel colors and Easter - that started this creation. From the Tic Tac Toe challenge I choose a die cut, twine and bright colors. The bright colors I picked from the Gals over at The Just Us Girls. To play with the CASology challenge I needed something LONG. So I combined the old with the new- I used the very long flower stem I had for over 3 years from PTI but I put a new flower bud on it. It turned out pretty cute, fresh and vibrant.








Stamps: PTI(My Mother My Friend; Together Forever Blooms)Park Lane (Happy)
Dies: PTI (My Mother My friend)
Paper: Recollections(white)
InkVersafine (black)
Accessories:  twine, washi tape, pearl stickers, Copics
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"



7 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I like the use of the grey dots: it draws attention to the strong horizontal and vertical lines of your design. The flower is s real focal point. Thanks for joining in with us at both As You See It and Retro Rubber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design with that stem and flower. Love the addition of the gray and white polka dots and the twine. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty flower with his long stem! The added twine and bling were a nice addition as well. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! How sweet to have the flower popping off the top, just adorable! Thanks for sharing this with us at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! The big flower with the loong stem is so playful. So glad you shared with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how that bright flower just pops right up and proclaims Easter! And the sentiment script is perfect for the style and layout of the whole card! Thanks for joining our Theme Challenge at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete