Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday Fun Bubbles

Happy Sunday Y'all!

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Southern California! Which helped to inspire my fun summer card!


 
 
I always try to create a card with somebody in mind- this one goes to a friend of mine,  who's a big kid at heart! I Started by drawing inspiration from the Card Concept blog. The nursery inspired this child themed clean and graphic card. 
The sketch is from My Favorite things and the color swatch is from the Color Throwdown







 

5 comments:

  1. This is so creative and absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I love the design and the coloring. Thank you for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, what a sweet card and so great that you were able to be inspired by all 3 challenges! I love the layers and movement in this card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg.. This is so beautiful ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I do admit a child-like affection for bubbles myself! So cute! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete