Sunday, August 23, 2020

Geometrical Sqare card

Hello and Happy Sunday! 
 



Sunday is Funday, which means I took some time off of the washing dishes and cleaning to feed my soul and also participate in a few challenges. 

I fell in love with Cecile's sketch over at the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. I have always admired her clean and elegant style, so I attempted something CAS. I mastered this geometrical card, however it's more whimsical than elegant, but that's just my stile.

Square cards are a bit difficult for me, but I was determined to make it work. I grabbed the color swatch from the Gals over at the Colorthrowdown blog and...here it is!

I hope you enjoy it! 

Have a colorful week!


 


Paper: Recollections(pink,yellow,blue,white), 
Accessories: Enamel dots (Recollections)

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I just love the graphic look you've created with the black triangles and pops of color. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So trendy and fun! Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the addition of the black outlines around the triangular elements--so eye-catching! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete