Thursday, November 30, 2017

Golden Christmas

Happy Thursday Y'all!


Inspired by the colorful wreath from the card Concept blog I created this CAS card. I used a beautiful poinsettia image for my focal point but I decided to be a rebel and use pink instead of the traditional Christmas red. And gold to finish the festive feel to it. 


 Paper: Recollections (white)
Stamps: Altenew (poinsettia)
Ink: Ms.Sparkle &co (gold), Versafine(black)
Tools: PTI (merry), Altenew (poinsettia)
Accessories:  gel pencils, pearl stickers, washi, 
comic markers, pencils

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the pink! And the sentiment is beautifully done! So glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card, I love your colour choices too.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete