Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Seal it with a kiss

Continuing the Valentine's theme...




This card was inspired by the delicious photo from the Gals over at  the Card Concept Challenge blog. The cupcakes with the hearts and the colors screamed love and Valentine's day out loud, so I made this Clean and Graphic card for it.
I used a bunch of kisses to create the pattern background for my card as requested from the Addicted to CAS challenge blog this week. 

I used the color swatch from the Sunday stamps challenge.


Challenges:








 

6 comments:

  1. Now, that's a saucy way to deal with our colors, lol. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I have a lips stamp that I have had forever but have never used it except for the seal of the flap of an envelope. And you sentiment is perfect for the lips card!!! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the color choices for your card - perfect! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just dang cuteness! Love your stamped background using this weeks color challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the Addicted to CAS Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely charming!! So creative and unique - I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete