Monday, November 23, 2020

Thankful Trio


Hello New Week! Hello New Challenges!

 
 
It's the Thanksgiving week and I can honestly say I have a lot to be thankful for! Along with the other things, its the chance to have a creative outlet here, where you kind people leave comments of encouragement, for which I am Grateful. 
So this card is for ALL of YOU! 

I started with the sketch from The Fusion challenge- I used it vertically and changed the geometrical forms. The colors were inspired by the Fab Friday Challenge blog. And of course I played in the Tic Tac Toe Challenge using A bow, leaves and brown. 
I hope you enjoy the final result!
And as always, thank for your comments they are making my day! :)




 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! This has a simple elegance that is very striking. Great job combining the challenges. Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful! Love this "spot-lighting" style, so elegant and organic! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the artsy feel of your design...so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I saw your card on the TTT challenge and just wanted to visit to say how much I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Jeanne, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  5. Super-cute card! Bringing the image across the three colored panels is so clever! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat way to use the 3 colors with the stamping across all of them! I love that you used a fun, interesting shape for the panels. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! Love the clean design! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete