Friday, May 1, 2020

Thankful for you



 Hello and welcome to the Weekend!

It's a new month, filled with hopes and dreams...and potentially a lot of chances to be creative

I am slowly trying to catch up on the Mother's day cards list, so today I am joining in with this card of Gratitude.

There was this desire to play with watercolors today. So I did. I combined the technique idea from The Happy Little Stampers Gals with the soft pastel colors and spring theme of the Card Concept inspirational photo. I used those elaborate Butterfly silhouettes, who came to life with some colors under their wings.The result was this one layer clean and simple card. I used the color swatch is from the FabFriday Challenge.






Stamps: Sizzix (Tim Holtz Alterations), Heidi Swapp (Thankful)

Paper: Recollections(white, orange)
InkVersafine (black) 
Accessories: watercolors, pearl stickers


7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Those butterfly images are stunning! Great way to use those colors. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Malina - gorgeous butterflies! Love your color wash method, so organic and subtle! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the watercolor background! Pefect, fluid look for the beautiful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty background on this butterfly card - the colors you used are so beautiful together! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Wonderful coloring on your card with the simple color washes on the background.

    Thank you for sharing your work in our Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.
    Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely butterfly card with us at Addicted to CAS, Kapina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I like the beautiful pastel colours. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete