Friday, March 30, 2018

Love you bunches!

It's Spring time! Finally!


It's been quite some time since I got to play along with some challenges... but you know how it goes- life get's in the way :)
Simon says-Anything goes, and possibly with Stampendous product, so-there you have it! I've had that sunflower stamp for a long time... it's quietly sitting on my desk waiting to get invited to the party... and finally I decided to use it. It's an old stamp, but brand new for me :) I used the soft colours from the ColorThrowdown Challenge and the sketch that the Gals over at the Case This Sketch created. I created my circular focal point with the help of my image and watercoloring the background, leaving a white circular "border" around it. I LOVE Tic Tac Toe challenges! For this one I went with flower-gold-baker's twine...or green-baker's twine-bold sentiment.
Despite the fact that I'm a little bit rusty, I have to say I enjoyed creating this card and I'm quite pleased how it turned out. 
I hope you like it as well!


Stamps: Stampendous (Sunflower ladybug), Hampton Art (Handwritten sentiments)

Paper: Recollections(white)
InkVersafine (black) 
Accessories:  pencils, watercolors, Copic markers, baker's twine






8 comments:

  1. Love this pretty sunflower, Kapina, and your card is a great take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty sunflower - invite it to the party more often! Especially clever is the way you've created the circular element of the card. Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and colouring is amazing. Thanks for sharing at HLS Watercolour Challenge Kapina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining the March challenge at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, your colouring is amazing...Thanks for playing along at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you love how challenges can get you motivated to create something beautiful. Wonderful job with all of them! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber for AG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you dusted off this pretty sunflower and used it for the Retro Rubber challenge...gorgeous coloring and I love the little ladybug!

    ReplyDelete