Monday, October 16, 2017

Color Throwdown

Trick or Treat, True or Not, Halloween is around the corner!

So, I am making cards for friends and family which gives me the perfect excuse to participate in challenges (not that i need one hehe)
For this one I follower the sketch from the Try Stamping On Tuesday blog and the colors from the Color Throwdown blog. My spiders are Tim Holtz rub on...which I had For-e-vah!!! but I was happy to find the perfect placement for them :)







Stamps: Recollections (Halloween)
Tools: Spellbinders (scallop, circle)
Paper: Recollections(KraftPatterned paper (DCWV)
Ink: Versafine (black)
Accessories: Pearl stickers (Recollections), Rub-on (Tim Holtz), KopiC markers, twine

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the mix of patterns and the spiders!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete