Saturday, February 4, 2017

Square card

Hello everybody!

Today I'm joining in with a ... different card.

It's February, Love is in the air and  I keep promising (to myself) to do more cards so I can send them to friends and family. Well, it's a start:)


The Gals over at the Mojo Monday are doing a square card challenge, so I decided that I want to try it. It was not as easy as i thought it would be. The delicious color combo is from The ColorThrowdown blog. And of course the Love theme comes from Simon Says and the Card Concept.
I hope you like it :)



Stamps: American Crafts, PTI (Love Tags Vol.4)
Paper: Recollections(pink, chocolate, velum), 
Ink: Versafine (black), S.e.i (red)
Tools: EK Success Punch (Heart)
Accessories: Pearl stickers (Recollections),bakers twine





7 comments:

  1. Way to rock all the challenges in this lovely Valentine! Thanks for playing along with us at Mojo Monday and Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Freestyle Collage card! Love the textures and colors- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept- hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card, beautiful colours and i love the texture.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! Love your heart and that sweet doily! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your very pretty card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tiny little heart cutout! Adorable design. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the color of that big pink heart! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete