Monday, November 17, 2014

Fusion Challenge



Happy Sunday! :)

I'd like to introduce my newest creation. I started with the sketch from the As you see it challenge and incorporated the color influences of Fusion Challenge



Here are the inspirations
Ad since Simon Says incorporate stars-that's what we shall do :)


AYSIChallenge062








Stamps
: Momenta(Happy Holidays)
Paper: Recollections(white, vellum, blue)
Ink: Memento (black), Recollections(chestnut), s.e.i.(blue)
Tools: PapertreyInk Die (Hearts banner)
Accessories:  Pearl stickers(Recollections), Ribbons , Starsticker-used as a stencil (Heidi Swapp)
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

6 comments:

  1. I always like the effect of vellum overlays and this one is great. I like all your blue shades and the star collage underneath the vellum. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us at As You See It Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun banner and softness of the vellum ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The little strips of pattern and ribbon are so yummy and I love the soft vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kapina! So elegant and I love how you've added the ribbons.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Lovin' the vellum overlay and the fact that it is slightly crooked. Thanks for playing with AYSI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh - such a pretty background effect on your main panel - I really should pull out my vellum more often! :) Love the way you've extended your banners above that panel as well - really draws the eye! Thanks for playing with the As You See It Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete