Sunday, October 5, 2014

Love is all we need

It's Sunday! It's a lazy Sunday I should say. And I feel a little bit lovie-dovie :)
So in honor of the situation-here's my creation!

I decided to play with the lovely gals over at the Colour me! Challenge. And boy, did they challenge me! I didn't realize how hard it is to go one color. Or lets say two. 












Stamps: Papertrey ink (wonderful words:love)
Paper: Recollections(white, vellum ), Pattern paper(s.e.i-Chocolat)
Ink: Memento (black),studio G(red)
Tools: Heidi Swapp outline stickers (used as a stencil)
Accessories:  Pearl Stickers(Recollections)washi tapes
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

4 comments:

  1. Well done Kapina on rising to this week's monochromatic challenge - your subtle background stencilling is perfect with your romantic sentiment; love the little touches of washi tape too. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masking magnificent!!! Thank you very much for taking the time to create and share with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you back again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kapina, the Calypso Coral is beautiful with your stenciling!! The Washi Tape and pearls are the perfect embellishments! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO romantic. Just a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete