Sunday, January 8, 2017

Poppy birthday

 Happy New Year to everybody!



Since it's a new year, I am starting with a new stamp set (for me) that Santa brought me... what can I say, I was nice :)

I fell completely in love with the image from the Sundaystamp blog challenge. I mean, OMG, those colors... so I wanted something soft and delicate... 
My new Poppy stamp set came to mind, so I did a very clean and simple card following the  Global Design Project and Fusion sketch. In acting they always suggest to put a "button" at the end of your scene. Well, I put a button at the end of my card- not bad for a first card of the year :)

Stamps: Altenew(Painted Poppy), PTI (Life is Beautiful Vol.8)
Paper: Recollections(white,lavender), 
Ink: Versafine (black)
Accessories: Pearl stickers (Recollections),pencils, ribbon, button






6 comments:

  1. Love your delicate flower, Kapina! Thanks for sharing this pretty card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card Kapina! Thanks so much for joining in with the Global Design Project. I'm so honoured to have had you CASE my card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! I love your clean design and the embellishments are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty flower -- great card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet card, luv the adorable flower! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete