Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Favorite Thing Color Challenge

Hello there! It's Wednesday and what better reason to create something cute:)



I am playing today with the Color Challenge from the girls over at the My Favorite Things Blog.
I have to admit-it wasn't an easy challenge. but where's the fun in non challenging challenge, right?  I saw the name of one of the colors- green-eyes monster and I immediately though- something for my nephews! I have 3 crazy little nephews and one of them recently stated that I am fun! Oh, Boy!!!! 
Now I have to live up to my reputation :)

This is what I came up with. I think it turned out good.




StampsPapertrey Ink ( Modern Basics Vol.5
PaperBazzill (white, green) 
Ink: Memento (black), S.E.I. (ocean deep)
Tools: ArtC Embossing Paste,Heidi Swapp outline stickers (used as a stencil)
Accessories: Pearl stickers (recollections), staples
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

No comments:

Post a Comment