Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My Favorite Things challenge




I tried something new and different today and I might say- I like how it turned out. The Gals at MFT are having this little (wink, wink) challenge that I decided to participate in 

Card Design Superstar
I used their beautiful Leafy Flourish die to decorate my design- it brough so much movement and life.

I used the color combo offered from the Gals at The Colour Q and combined it with the sketch from Case This Sketch.  This is the first time I'm using embossing paste- a little bit challenging but the results are worth the effort :)






Card Design Superstar


Paper: Recollections(black, purple, green burgundy)
Tools: Papertrey Ink (Big Hugs DieCollection),MFT (Leafy Flourish),
 Mini Tag Die (Sizzlits), ArtC Embossing Paste,TCW Stencil 
Accessories:  Pearl Stickers(Recollections)Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

4 comments:

  1. What a cute collage of elements, this is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and all the great whitespace! The layers and texture are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete