Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Butterfly love

I have always loved butterflies. And when Maile Belles came out with the new Beautiful Butterflies Collection I was thrilled. And what do you know-it happened to be my Birthday, so...I got one!!! And I couldn't wait to use them, of course. I created this card and I'm going to send it to the Butterfly Kisses Organization-it's a non-profit organization in Charlotte, NC that is trying to bring some colour and smiles to the world of some not so fortunate kids. Don't hesitate to do so if you can help.
Here is my project :)
StampsVerve (Little Star)
Paper: Bazzill (yellow, passionate, Purple), The Paper Company (craft), Hot Off The Press (yellow w/ circles)
Ink: Studio G
Tools: Papertray Ink Die (Beautiful Butterflies Collection), Spellbinders Dies (Labels Eighteen)
Accessories: Ribbon (Michaels), Embellishment(Offray-Stylish Accents)
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"


Ribbon Reel:  inspiration photo/challenge#24-Pretty As Posey
Mojo Monday:  sketch/MOJO234
Cupcake Craft Challenge:  The Sound Of Music
Flutter By Wednesdays:  Challenge #196

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely CAS design, I love that butterfly. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. The CAS design is wonderful. So glad you decided to send this to Butterfly Kisses. Thank you for joining our challenge at FBW this week.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and great music inspiration. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete