Tuesday, September 16, 2014

As You See It challenge




No matter how you see it, it's fall already. Of course the temperature in California wouldn't agree with that statement. 
The Ladies over at As you See It have another great challenge for us. My take on it- ta-daaaaaaaa




Pretty cool sketch! Of course i twisted it a little bit ( oh, rebel me) and combined it with another challenge (Case Study).
It's all about the fall. I hope you liked it :)


AYSIChallenge053







Stamps: Papertray Ink (Gracious Vases), TPC Studio (Autumn harvest)
Paper: Bazzill (Craft,Yellow , Orange, Green, Ivory)
Ink: Recollections (chestnut)
Tools: Mini Tag Die (Sizzlits), Cuttlebug embossing plates
Accessories:  Enamel Dots(My mind's eye, Recollections), Washi tapes, Bakers twine (Martha Steward), more twine
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love how you used those tags! Thanks for joining us this week for the CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little tags - like little pictures of pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creative take on the sketch! The textures and colours on the tags and the enamel dots are my favourite elements! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at As You See It Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! I think your clever twist on the sketch is great with the tags going in different directions! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges! I hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super use of the tags for this challenge! I too love the Dots! Thanks for playing with us at AYSI.

    ReplyDelete