Thursday, December 29, 2011

A day off= crafting!

As I said-I am not working today, which means that I needed to find any excuse not to clean the house. And what better excuse than challenges submissions. So here it goes. I created a card for the Deconstructed Sketch No. 32 challenge and used the inspiration picture from the CASE Study Challenge #71 and I came out with this final 2 in 1 product. I hope you like it J 
And to finish it I entered it in the Week #50 - Anything Goes! - Team Gem  challenge.
What I'm really proud of is that I made this card almost fully by recycling stuff. Here's the break down

Stamps: Little Star (Verve Stamps) 
Paper: Recycled craft cardstock from my Christmas present, Yellow Lace strip- a Discover junk mail paper (it pays to discover what to do with all that junk mail), the white circle is a menu from a wedding I worked, the green and the brown are from The Paper Company
Ink: Studio G
Accessories: Red Ribbon from a Sedars-Sinai Hospital Christmas Party (and people say health care is useless?!?!), Star buttons from Wall Mart, brown tulle
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kapina,

    Beautiful card. Simple and clean style. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    The good end of year !
    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, I luv the ruffled ribbon...so sweet...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a sweet and charming card! Love the ruffled ribbon and the sweet stars! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely texture and interest the ruffled ribbon and buttons add. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love that ruffled ribbon you made. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete